- connect_timeout - Default is 10s
- deadlock_timeout_long - Default is 50000000s
- deadlock_timeout_short - Default is 10000s
- delayed_insert_timeout - Default is 300s
- innodb_lock_wait_timeout - Default is 50s
- interactive_timeout - Default is 28800s
- lock_wait_timeout - Default is 31536000s
- net_read_timeout - Default is 30s
- net_write_timeout - Default is 60s
- slave_net_timeout - Default is 3600s
- thread_pool_idle_timeout - Default is 60s
- wait_timeout - 28800s
Our recommendation is to configure the net_read_timeout and net_write_timeout value with the same value as for timeout client and timeout server in HAProxy configuration file.
HAProxy in S9 Cluster control is however set with these values:
timeout client 10800s
timeout server 10800s
if I understand the documentation, mysql values should then be
- net_read_timeout = 10800s
- net_write_timeout = 10800s
may anybody confirm that ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.