OS: Ubuntu 17.10
I'm currently hosting clustercontrol in a test envoirment inside VmWare Workstation but ClusterControl stopped working yesterday.
The mysql service did not want to start and i tried to recover it as follwing:
1. Stop mysqld.
2. Backup /var/lib/mysql/ib*
3. Add the following line into /etc/my.cnf:
innodb_force_recovery = 4
4. Restart mysqld.
5. Dump all tables:# mysqldump -A > dump.sql
6. Drop all databases which need recovery.
7. Stop mysqld.
8. Remove /var/lib/mysql/ib*
9. Comment out or remove
innodb_force_recovery = 4 in /etc/my.cnf
10. Restart mysqld. Look at mysql error log. By default it should be /var/lib/mysql/server/hostname.com.err to see how it creates new ib* files.
11. Restore databases from the dump:mysql < dump.sql
After this ClusterControl worked again until now:
Database connection "Mysql" is missing, or could not be created.
An Internal Error Has Occurred."
Can someone push me in the right direction?
Please sign in to leave a comment.