I need some help on how to add a new node to a Galera Cluster using the Cluster Control panel.
A couple of days ago I was able to use the feature, but I can't use it anymore.
The first job "Add New Node to Cluster" finishes with the last message: Successfully added node.
But the next job "Galera Node Recovery" keeps running forever showing the following messages:
- [10:14:36]: NEWNODE_IP:3306: node state is GALERA_NODE_UNKNOWN, expected state GALERA_NODE_SYNCED - waiting!
- [10:14:36]: NEWNODE_IP:3306: No privileges to connect to the node (errno: 1130, Host '<CLUSTERCONTROL_IP>' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server)
- [10:14:36]: NEWNODE_IP: Error getting status variable wsrep_local_state: Host '<CLUSTERCONTROL_IP> is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
I can register the node manually by provisioning the service on the node, starting it and then adding on the UI, but ClusterControl can't provision and add a new node from the UI.
All nodes can reach each other on the 3306 port.
I've checked the mysql config file and it looks fine.
I can see the following message on the new node logs:
- 2017-11-01 13:57:46 19954 [Warning] IP address '<CLUSTERCONTROL_IP>' could not be resolved: Name or service not known
- 2017-11-01 14:01:49 19954 [Warning] IP address '<OLDNODE_IP>' could not be resolved: Name or service not known
Any suggestion on how to fix this problem, please?
Please sign in to leave a comment.