If you have problems to run deploy.sh this may be helpful to nail down the issues:
- Check 's9s_deploy.log' (located in your HOME folder of the user you are install as, e.g. /home/<myusername>/s9s_deploy.log. It shows if e.g, an RPM has failed to install and why.
- EC2: Upload your keypair to $EC2_KEYPAIR on the clustercontrol server
- Verify you have installed libaoi1 (ubuntu: apt-get install libaio1 redhat: yum install libaio )
- Verify SELinux settings, firewalls, and /etc/hosts
- 'hostname -i' must not resolve to 127.0.0.1, or 127.0.1.1. If it does you must write /etc/hosts file.
- 'hostname' must not resolve to 'localhost'. If it does you must write /etc/hosts file.
- Check that you have disk space
- Verify you can ping the hosts
- Verify that you have enough RAM
- Verify that you have enough cores for the MySQL Servers and Data Nodes (setting the number of Cores to more than you have affects stability and can cause lockups).
- Verify that you haven't installed a 64-bit version on 32-bit machines
- Verify that you haven't got any conflicting RPMs installed. Run ./uninstall-rpm.sh. E.g, it may be needed to remove php-mysql (rpm -e php-mysql from the ClusterController
And you are of course welcome to create a ticket and we will help you get going.
Please sign in to leave a comment.